In this form, you will be reporting how much you spent on the items that received grant funding, as well as providing receipts.
If you need the Ticketed Event Expenditure Report: Click Here
Remember to upload your Ticketed Event Expenditure Report with this form.
WHAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR EXPENDITURE REPORT (ER)
- Your "Finance Agreement” (If you lost it email the CSI RSO Grant Student Manager at email@example.com)
- All of your original receipts
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR EXPENDITURE REPORT
- Put your organization name, preferred name, phone number and email on the ER
- Using your Finance Agreement enter your Grant number, Funding Period, Amount of Grant and Grant Due Date.
- In Column A, list all the line items that received grant funding
- In Column B, enter how much was allocated to your organization for those line items
- In Column C, enter the total cost of the line item.
- In Column D, enter how much the organization contributed to the total cost of the line item (if any).
- Column E: If the line item cost less than the amount allocated, calculate how much needs to be returned to CSI.
- Upload all receipts/invoices/final bills you are reporting in your ER in the File Upload field.