In this form, you will be reporting how much you spent on the items that received grant funding, as well as providing receipts.
If you need the Ticketed Event Expenditure Report: Click Here
Remember to upload your Ticketed Event Expenditure Report with this form.
WHAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR EXPENDITURE REPORT (ER)
- Your "Finance Agreement” (If you lost it email the CSI RSO Grant Student Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All of your original receipts
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR EXPENDITURE REPORT
- Put your organization name, preferred name, phone number and email on the ER
- Using your Finance Agreement enter your Grant number, Funding Period, Amount of Grant and Grant Due Date.
- In Column A, list all the line items that received grant funding
- In Column B, enter how much was allocated to your organization for those line items
- In Column C, enter the total cost of the line item.
- In Column D, enter how much the organization contributed to the total cost of the line item (if any).
- Column E: If the line item cost less than the amount allocated, calculate how much needs to be returned to CSI.
- Upload all receipts/invoices/final bills you are reporting in your ER in the File Upload field.
This form is intended for the use of evaluating the utility of the Pepsi Product Grant in participating events. Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability, and upload any pictures taken from the event. Note: These pictures may be used on social media platforms.
Fall 2021 Update
In compliance with the Campus Ready Event Guidelines Pepsi Product provided through grant may only be granted to be served outside at this time. Further updates will be provided based on the campus and Yolo County guidelines.
Each quarter, around $3,000 in Pepsi products are available for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) through application to and approval by the Center for Student Involvement.
An RSO must be registered and in good standing with CSI to be eligible for funding. The application must be submitted at least 30 days before the event takes place. To qualify for funding, the following criteria must be met:
Events must be :
- held on campus;
- have a documented reservation with approval in process;
- be campus-wide and open to all students (no general meetings will be eligible);
- be free with a primary target audience of UC Davis students (faculty, staff and departmental events not eligible).
Allocated beverages may NOT be sold or used to generate profit in any way, including use as a raffle prize.
Event must be posted on AggieLife
Applications for Pepsi funding must be submitted 30 days prior to the event. Late applications will not be considered. Submission does not guarantee funding. For more information about this program, its parameters, etc., please visit our website.